Peptides (Greek πεπτος – nutritious) are a family of substances whose molecules are built from α-amino acid residues linked into a chain by peptide (amide) bonds. These are natural or synthetic compounds containing tens, hundreds or thousands of monomer units – amino acids . This class is very diverse and performs a wide variety of regulatory functions in the body. In this article, we will consider only those peptides that are used in sports to correct physical performance.
The turnover of peptide agents, including growth hormone, in the Russian Federation is not controlled by law. Therefore, anyone can stamp their own bottles, glue stickers and sell freely.
Currently on the market there are more and more peptides that are growth hormone (GH) stimulants . The most popular peptides in bodybuilding are:
- From the Ghrelin group (GHRP) : (create a pronounced peak in the concentration of GH immediately after administration, regardless of the time of day and the presence of somatostatin in the blood.)
- GHRP-6 and Hexarelin
From the group Growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) : (injection into the body causes a wave-like increase in concentration, which will be weak during the hours when the natural secretion of GH is reduced by somatostatin, and high during the natural rise in the concentration of GH (for example, at night). GHRH enhances GH secretion without disrupting the natural pulse-like curve.)
- GRF(1-29) Серморелин
- HGH Frag (176-191) – a fragment of growth hormone (fat burner)
Many people have questions, why use new peptide substances if there is an artificial growth hormone ? The answer is simple: peptide stimulants have several compelling benefits:
- Peptides are significantly less expensive than growth hormone. The cost of a similar course will be several times lower.
- Different mechanisms of action and elimination half-lives allow the concentration curve to be manipulated to achieve an optimal anabolic response.
- Different effects on hunger and metabolism, allows you to give preference to certain substances.
- At the moment, the production and distribution of peptides is not regulated by law, so you can safely order them online.
- They are destroyed quickly and without a trace, so there is no need to be afraid for doping control.
Peptides, like classic GR, are easy to verify for authenticity. To do this, it is enough to pass tests for the level of growth hormone in plasma after administration of the drug.
- Melanotan 2 – a means for tanning and enhancing libido
- Bremelanotide – enhances sexual desire and erection
- Gonadorelin – stimulates the secretion of testosterone
- TB500 – For Injury Treatment and Joint Rehabilitation
- SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators)
- Growth hormone stimulants
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- Mechanical growth factor (MGF)
- Delta Sleep Peptide (DSIP)
- Prolonged peptides
Combination and compatibility of peptides
Research has shown that growth hormone secretagogue peptides (GHRP), as well as other non-peptide secretion-enhancing substances, do affect growth hormone production.
These observations served as the basis for the development of nutritional supplements – growth hormone stimulants (for example, amino acids , pituitary peptides, Macuna pruriens, horse beans, choline alfoscerate, etc.). Currently, there is evidence that peptides stimulating the secretion of growth hormones and some non-peptide substances can increase the level of growth hormones, as well as insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1), both at rest and during exercise. However, no effect of these substances on the growth of lean muscle mass was noticed (however, this study was conducted among men and women over 60 years old).
How to dilute peptides and store them correctly
Recommendations of Yuri Bombela , relevant for all peptides:
A solution of peptides obtained using bacteriostatic water (water for injection with the addition of benzyl alcohol) remains stable on average for 2-5 days longer than a solution obtained using ordinary water for injection. If these days are critical for you, you can try to create bacteriostatic water yourself. Almost all laboratories use bacteriostatic water as a solvent.
It is recommended to store the lyophilized powder in a dark, dry place at a temperature of about 4 ° C – if we are talking about a short (1-2 months) period of time. At a temperature of minus 18-20 ° C, the powder can be stored for up to several years.
Airtightness and light
Light can destroy powder, as well as oxygen, although peptides are not equally affected by the latter. In any case, you should not break the tightness of the package – the air trapped inside will slowly lead to the destruction of the peptide.
Yuri Bombela believes that “the resulting solution can be frozen once (no more), but only if its pH exceeds 8. That is, only the one prepared with saline.” The author’s mistake lies in the fact that physiological solution, as well as water for injection, has a pH = 7.
It is best to store the solution at a temperature of about 2-4 ° C, let’s say a rise to 8 ° C.
Preparation of the solution
- Before preparing the solution, the temperature of the bottle should be brought to room temperature.
- Avoid direct contact of the solvent with the powder – the solvent should flow down the wall of the bottle.
- It is not recommended to shake the bottle to accelerate dissolution. You can shake it with slow, smooth movements from side to side, but it is best to put the bottle in the refrigerator – after a while, all the powder will dissolve.
The introduction is performed according to the standard technique of subcutaneous or intramuscular injection.
How to use Ghrp + Cjc
Diluted peptides Ghrp + Cjc with ordinary water for injection (2ml per vial)
We get Ghrp = 5mg = 5000 mcg and cjc = 2mg = 2000 mcg, in vials
Do not forget the solutions: Ghrp, cjc, after dilution we store in the refrigerator at a temperature of +2 to +8 degrees.
Before use, we disinfect the rubber cap and the injection site (with alcohol). It is forbidden to mix peptides in vials.
How to put Ghrp + Cjc correctly.
Calculation for an approximate weight of 75 – 85 kg (for convenience, we use an insulin syringe for 100 divisions)
Approximate course for 8 weeks. But take not the full volume first, take 5 vials of Ghrp, and 10 vials of Cjc. Then buy in addition. Here we pursue 2 goals, economic feasibility and track the result (perhaps that much will be enough, because the body can give accelerated progress).
In one division of the insulin syringe, the Ghrp solution will be 25 μg, and the Cjc in one division will be 10 μg.
At a weight of 75 – 85 kg in Ghrp we take 300 mcg / day and Cjc – 240 mcg / day.
We divide the dosage into two doses (morning and evening) Ghrp at 150 mcg and Cjc at 120 mcg.
We put peptides in the abdomen, at an angle of 45 degrees. Can be drawn in one syringe.