We bring to your attention a complex of sports nutrition for gaining muscle mass . This complex is compiled on the basis of empirical data collected from several hundred customer reviews, independent research, scientific analysis, price / quality ratio, synergy of components and a high degree of their compatibility. Sports nutrition for gaining muscle mass is selected on the basis of objective data, and is not related to the advertising of certain products.
Who is this complex suitable for?
If you are a lean physique or an ectomorph , strive to gain muscle mass in a short time, simultaneously increasing strength and endurance, then the sports nutrition presented below for mass gain is ideal for you.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard – Fast Whey Protein , the ultimate muscle building supplement. 100% Whey Gold Standard is one of the most effective and optimal in terms of price / quality ratio. Take 1 serving 3-5 times a day between meals, start the morning with this protein. To accurately determine your protein needs, use the Body Expert system . Try to take no more than 1 serving of protein at a time, large amounts will reduce absorption and may cause digestive problems. The optimal single serving is 20-30 g. The maximum single serving is 40 g.
- Up Your Mass will allow you to replenish the energy deficit after training and will provide a powerful stimulation of muscle growth. Take 1 serving immediately after training. A gainer can be taken in place of your morning protein portion, especially if you don’t have a full breakfast. Consider the protein in the weight gainer (see product composition) when calculating your daily protein requirement and serving portions.
3. Pre-workout complex
- BSN NO-Xplode – combines three important systems: L-Arginine ( nitrogen donor ) to improve blood circulation, that is, muscle nutrition. Creatine – Increases strength and muscle growth. Vitamins and minerals. Drink 30-45 minutes in advance. before every workout.
- VPX’s NO Shotgun is currently one of the best pre-workout supplements available. Most people who have used the supplement in practice are inclined to this opinion. According to reviews, most athletes report positive results.
- Replacement: Trac Extreme-NO by MHP , Fierce by SAN , Xpand Xtreme Pump by Dymatize.
4. Creatine monohydrate
Optimum Nutrition’s Creatine Powder is a powerful supplement that dramatically increases strength and muscle growth. Monohydrate is currently one of the most optimal forms of creatine . Take it 3-4 g on rest days, stirring it in sweet juice or with protein or gainer . To improve muscle nutrition and accelerate the transport of creatine, you can take arginine (about 2 grams) along with creatine monohydrate.
5. Vitamin and mineral complex
- Opti-men for men or Opti-women for women – all metabolic reactions, including muscle growth, take place with the participation of vitamins and minerals, so good results are unthinkable without such a supplement. It is optimized for sports, creating the ideal conditions for mass gain.
- Replacement: Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition, Activite Sport by MHP
6. Proper diet rich in proteins and slow carbohydrates
Increase calories and watch your weight. It is necessary to increase the calorie content until the gains reach 700 g per week. Eat 5-6 times a day. Drink at least 3 liters of water per day.